segunda-feira, dezembro 23, 2013

concerning the crime that Fascists and Nazis had committed against me in May 20133 of compulsive internment on the psychiatric hospital,

602 M 16 12 2013 this is a lecture of a part from my complaint to Curia, European Criminal Court, and to the Court here in Portugal, present in September this year , concerning the crime that Fascists and Nazis had committed against me in May 20133 of compulsive internment on the psychiatric hospital, and without any consistent answers, other then the ones in the video comment


this facts shows that fascists and Nazis reigns in Portugal, and only this part of my allegations readings prove behind any reasonable doubt that they had act as Nazis and Fascists in the old regime, and that again they are covered by all Portuguese authorities and by doctors at all the state institutions levels including courts. 

i want my son back and ours rights respected 

Sem comentários: